Dear API User,
to improve the quality of our services we are changing our API Gateway infrastructure. The following APIs are already available on the new gateway:
We strongly recommend you to switch existing API connections to the new gateway.
The migration consists of changing :
- the domain from "api.dachser.com" to "api-gateway.dachser.com".
- the header name "X-IBM-Client-Id" to "X-API-Key".
API tokens are synchronized between old and new gateway.
If you encounter any problems afterwards, you can contact our Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DACHSER Business Integration
If you find any mistake, or if you don’t find what you’re looking and even just for giving us a feedback, please open and complete the Contact FormContact us
FAQ (Frequently asked Questions)
Look in our frequently asked questions section to see if you can find the details that you need
Recommendations how to use the API Portal and API
You will find all information how to use our API Portal and our APIRecommendations
Please note the know technical restrictions, that have to be covered by the client system.
- TLS (Transport Layer Security) 1.2
The client has to support TLS 1.2 as this is the only allowed Protocol to establish a secure connection to the API Gateway. Currently the following Cipher Suites are supported:
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (0xc030)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0xc02f)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (0xc028)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0xc027)
- SNI (Server Name Indication)
Your client system must support SNI (Server Name Identication). This is enabled for almost all modern clients by default.
For SAP client systems please set the following parameters:
- icm/HTTPS/client_sni_enabled = TRUE
- ssl/client_sni_enabled = TRUE